Mobile application developer with 2-4 years of experience, and 2+ years experience in iOS native app development.
- Data Structures, Objective C, COCOA Touch, XCode, iOS Application Development, Ionic Framework, Sencha, MySQL, SQLite.
- Native address book synchronization
- Apple Push Notification handling
- Media handling – Audio, video, images.
- SQLite → Core Data
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Development of mobile applications for iOS devices
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Optimize performance for the apps
- Create device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Take ownership of business requirements, devise and develop solutions that meet the business needs.
- Delivering the solution in time to market
- Liaise closely with many stakeholders in order to continue to drive product forward.
- Managing and mentoring junior developers on the project.
- Communicating with the architecture team, other team members and the project manager.
- Leading technical discussions to conclusion.
- Code and test plan reviews of team members.
- Extensive design and development experience on iOS platform
- Knowledge of programming in Java, server-side development experience on Linux and Visual design experience is a plus
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (including international sites and different timezones)
- Should be an expert of the mobile platform submission and maintenance process
- Should have excellent problem solving and multitasking skills with a creative and flexible attitude, as well as knowledge of current trends and best practices for mobile device development.
- Good communication, team spirit, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in engineering or computer science from reputed institute
- About 2-4 years of experience in application development, with at least 2+ years of experience in iOS mobile application development
- Commitment to meet deadlines without compromising on product quality
- Maintaining good work environment and team spirit
- Self motivation to learn new technologies and being a role model
- Managing and mentoring junior developers on the project
- Taking the lead role in discussions
- Supporting the project manager with effort estimations and status reporting
Flexible working hours with ability to meet the productivity and delivery timelines.